Thursday, October 31, 2013

SSRS 2008 SUM Total Lines together

Hi


I had a quick read through and I can't find the answer to do what I am trying to do.


Basically I am using a matrix and I have a field that is sitting in my Total Line. (I can't sum this because of the way that the data is created...I have 6 levels of Hierarchy and these Total only apply to the top 3).


So, what I want to do Is sum up the Total lines. And Just the total Lines


e.g Total Line England = $1000


Total line Scotland = $2000


Total Lines I created $3000


Then I want to add up That total line that I created as It has a parent group that reports the Grand Total.


Hope you can help. I can't just run a straight Sum() because the data produces the same values for each row and the Total comes out as wrong (I can't change the SQL to stop this as it is a Hierarchy report).


Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment