Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Playback Rate of MediaElement > 1.0 has noise

I noticed that you audio driver is really old (2008). I would recommend that you check with the OEM to see if there is an updated version.


I also noticed that according to your registry the decoder MFT for your video card is disabled. I'm not sure how this could happen.


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]


EnableDecoders = 0

EnableEncoders = 1

EnableVideoProcessors = 1


If this doesn't resolve the issue the next step is to use PerfView to capture audio event and DPC logs. Typically when there are audio dropouts it is due to long running DPC due to poorly written drivers.


I hope this helps,


James




Windows SDK Technologies - Microsoft Developer Services - http://ift.tt/1kyQHnB


No comments:

Post a Comment