Saturday, November 29, 2014

Creating a Month dropdown list for a report with multiple datasets

I am currently working on a report that contains many charts that rely on multiple datasets. Currently, I have parameters @StartDate and @EndDate to display the information of the previous month across all the charts as my default value. Now, I would like to create a dropdown list so that the user can pick any month, and have the report display the data across all the charts for that particular month, while keeping the display of the previous month as the default value. Can anyone help as to how I can approach this. Would I have to use an expression when I specify my available values, or would I have to create a dataset to get the value of all 12 months? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment