Friday, May 8, 2015

[W8.1]Dedicated Localization for windows 8.1 app in C# and XAML not working on Surface Tablets

I have given the dedicated language  changing option on the Windows 8.1 application in XAML and C# for Desktop and Tablet. I used "Windows.Globalization.ApplicationLanguages.PrimaryLanguageOverride = culture.Name" for assigning any cultural code like "fr-FR". and I defined all the different strings in the corresponding resource files. When I run it on Desktop , its working fine for all the languages. But When I run it on Surface Table, few of the languages are working but most of them are not.It shows the default language even after changing to some other language.I restart the app. But that is also not working.  Please help me out on this issue. Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment