Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Resource File usage after Builld


Hi All,


I am writing a console application which shows some messages to user based on some business logic.


These messages are from resource file.


When I change the build action from Embedded Resource to some other action. I am not able to debug the application from Visual studio 2010.


And also I want to edit the Value of a some specific Key in the resource file after build.


Suppose I am showing the message in console application as "Hello world"


after deployment I want to change the message to "Hello MSDN"


How to do that with the resource file





Why do you want to change the source after deployment? Doesn't make sense to me.


Kish Learning never ends!! Please don't forget to click "Mark As Answer" for the post in which you found your solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment