Thursday, May 30, 2013

The full path must be less than 260 characters long - Case RS on SharePoint 2010 mode

I have SharePoint 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2 in single server.

This is new environment. I have configured report services and sharepoint libraries. Reporting Services Configuration Manager confirms that Report Server Mode is SharePint integrated.


Now I have created a report with Visual Studio. Reports looks fine in Preview. The name of report is ABCDE Test Report.rdl

When I click Deploy I get following error. What is wrong?


The path of the item '/http://dev/sites/CompanySite/RaportLibrary/Forms/AllItems.aspx' is not valid. The full path must be less than 260 characters long; other restrictions apply. If the report server is in native mode, the path must start with slash.




Kenny_I



No comments:

Post a Comment