Friday, June 28, 2013

SSRS report grouping issue

Hi


I have an issue in SSRS report design. I need help ASAP.


I have a report that have 2 DATASETS and 2 TABLES in the design I am displaying DATA in the first table and DATA related to the First table in the second table they both have totals in the fields.


First Table: This contains claims data and there will be a check amount and reason for the check amount and some details for those checks. I have to group this table by DEPT and USER and display the totals according to the grouping.


Second Table: This contains the check reasons and delay for that reason this should be grouped by DEPT and USER and should display totals according to the groups.


I tried adding groups for both of them it works fine but first the 1<sup>st</sup> table details are displayed at last 2<sup>nd</sup> table detils are displayed but I need in way that they should display according to their groups.




hemanth


No comments:

Post a Comment