Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Playlist.LoadAsync unauthorized access exception

Hi


I am attempting to load a playlist present on the users computer (format is supported).


However, regardless of the playlist's location, I get an unauthorized access exception.


I've added pretty much all the capabilities to the project that have to do with handling playlists and media files in general. It made no changes whatsoever.


It is also irrelevant of the playlist's location (I haven't tried to store the playlist in app data folders, though), but the exception is thrown if the playlists is inside the music or video libraries.


So, any clue as why this is happening? Is this a bug? Do I have to write my own playlist decoding engine? thanks.


Using windows 8.1 and VS 2013 RC


No comments:

Post a Comment