Friday, November 29, 2013

DB Issue when making app package











Hi,



I'm developing a Windows store App using a local db with sqlite, SQLite for Windows Runtime, sql-net and an existing database. When my App starts it checks if the database is loaded on the LocalState folder of the App, if not it makes a copy of the DB included in the solution folder into the local state. The properties of the DB in the solution folder are set into Content, and copy always. When deploying my App using Visual Studio it makes the copy of the db and everything Works all right, but when I make the App package and install it using power Shell the App is not copying the existing DB, instead it looks like it is creating a new DB with any information nor tables at all. Can someone help me solving this issue please?.



Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment