Thursday, November 28, 2013

Survey Responses Missing

I have been

doing surveys in Sharepoint for years and I understand the way that the number

taken can be different than the number visible if people do not complete the

survey or don't click finish or delete their survey.<o:p></o:p>


In my case

the first 14 surveys taken have disappeared and I can't see there responses. I

know that the odds of the first 14 people incorrectly taking the survey while

the rest are all showing up fine are slim when the people taking it all have done

so several times before. When I ask someone that is missing from the list to

try and take the survey it says they cannot responded again to the survey. Their

names do not show up in all responses so they can edit and finish the survey if

they did not complete it.<o:p></o:p>


Any idea

where they are or how I can get them back or see them?<o:p></o:p>


I do have

branching on the survey but in looking at the results no one else had issues

after the first 14 surveys taken regardless of the way the branching took them.


Thanks,


<o:p></o:p>



No comments:

Post a Comment