Saturday, February 28, 2015

Data inserted and System.NullReferenceException error message on ViewModel class

Hi Fabio,


I am not familiar with Azure programming, so I try replacing GetAllAcessosAsync method to use local data. You can see the following code snippet. When I run the project, it throw exception to say the Acessos property is null reference.



Please try init it in MyWindows8AppViewModel constructor like the following.


Acessos=newMobileServiceCollection<Acesso,Acesso>( newIMobileServiceTableQuery<Acesso>)


I don’t know how to create an instance of the IMobileServiceTableQuery interface, so you need do it by yourself.


Try and let me know the result.


Regards,




We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment