Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Saving Data from Combo-boxes and a List

This works so far but I have two small problems. 

I am trying to call a Form in project A from Project B in the STATThread, but it says It doesn't exist. How do I manage this?

The other error is; "Error 2Metadata file 'C:\Users\God\Desktop\GradedUnit2\Library1\bin\Debug\Library1.exe' could not be foundC:\Users\God\Desktop\GradedUnit2\GradedUnit2\CSCGradedUnit2"
That seems to have helped although I cannot seem to get it to work yet. 

I set my Main entry of the program in Library1, as above. Yet I try to call the form in my main Project and it is underlinded blue. Library 1 is referenced to the main project but it will not detect the class variable names or launch the Main menu of my program
I think this is a different issue than the main one of the post, please mark the answer of this post and post another question detailing the new issue, we need to keep each post dealing with one issue so other users  can benefit from.

Fouad Roumieh

No comments:

Post a Comment