Thursday, November 28, 2013

Separate an Image into areas is it possible ?

Hi ,


I'm building a Metro UI c# app Windows 8.


I'm calling a webservice where I must download a picture and display it in my app.


I don't have a problem with that so I'm not asking for that code.


The scenario is as follows.


I must be able when I click on the picture in certain areas to display some information. Let's say that I have a spare part when I click in a specific are of the image I want to display the name of part. When I click in a different area inside the image to display something else(I know how to display things so let's not focus in there).


How do I do that (Kind like we have in the HTML areas)?


Do I need to use an image control load in there the downloaded picture and then what ?


I 'm ok as far it concerns the code part ,donwload and display in an Image control.


After that ? How can I implement the click part? Click in certain area (x,y) and display this and click in other area from inside the Image and display something different ?


Appreciate any guidance on this.


thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment