Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hyperlink text to open in a browser question

I'm super new to programming for Windows, and I am having a crazy time trying to create simple hyperlinked text or buttons that will open a browser (whether internally or externally).


I have journeyed across the internet trying to figure it out, but just can't quite it figured out.


Here is an example of what I am working with:



<Paragraph>
<Hyperlink NavigateUri="http://vcc.mst.edu/Content_Repository/soc/summary/xdis/spring/">
<Run Text="Access Course"/>
</Hyperlink>
</Paragraph>

But for some reason unknown to me (a newb), it appears to be a link... it clicks like a link, but won't take any action when clicked upon. And after being clicked on multiple times, the app crashes.


Suggestions.


Sorry, this is probably really obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment