Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Privacy Policy - acceptable ways to add it to your store app?

Ok, I'm new here so forgive me if I make break any rules!!


My app got rejected because I didn't include a privacy policy IN the app (I provided a URL link fine) and I got the 4.1 message saying I needed to add it to the Windows Charm, but my question is:


Does it HAVE to be in the Charm pane? Could I add a form that shows up when the browser is opened first time, and add a check box that will stop it showing up in future? Could I just add a button that says "Privacy Policy" and opens a new form that has all the relevant information on?


Oh, and for reference, it's a simple web browser done in C# & XAML and created in Visual Studio 2012.


Any non-judgemental help is appreciated because I've looked at code templates to add the Policy and they all look complicated (but one of my peers told me it can be done in 'about' 4 lines of code - which for the life of me I can't find)


Pete (Newbie developer)


No comments:

Post a Comment