Saturday, November 2, 2013

SemanticZoom ZoomedinView scrolling to wrong position by itself.

Hi Lars,


Can you please confirm the repro steps and what you mean by the wrong position?


Here's what I did:


1) Run app


2) On ZemanticZoom page, scrolled to the beginning (Group Title: 1)


3) Zoom out: view has Group Title: 1 - 7 on my screen.


4) Select group 7


5) Zooms in to show Group Title: 6 and Group Title: 7. There is no extra scrolling. Group 7's title goes off screen: the item itself is in view.


6) Tab to Group 7's title.


==> Scrolls so that the title is fully on screen. Is this the problem?


I get similar behavior if I scroll to other groups. The GridView calls MakeVisible on the item to scroll it into view, but if it's on the right side of the screen that will let the long headers scroll off.


--Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment