Friday, November 1, 2013

SSRS 2008 - Dynamic bar color in a barchart within a matrix

Hi Bostaevski,


Based on your post, I created a similar report in my test environment, I can reproduce the same issue as your post. The issue is caused by incorrect scope in the expression.


In order to solve the issue, I modified the expression with below format. Please try to use the expression to check if it is the result you request.

=IIF(CountDistinct(Fields!PONumber.Value) = Max(CountDistinct(Fields!PONumber.Value)), "DarkRed", "DarkGray")


If the issue is persist, could you please post your dataset with sample data, and the screenshot about the chart design? It is benefit for us to do further analysis.


Regards,

Alisa Tang




We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.

Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.


No comments:

Post a Comment