Wednesday, February 26, 2014

data/routine change in .cs File without my awareness using VSS issue


our company still use VSS for dotnet project file version management. one wired things happen frequently that file data is getting change and when i am seeing view history then it is showing my name that i have change the file data.


in my development team there is some dangerous developer who has admin rights for VSS and i have no admin rights. i know that i have not change the file data but VSS showing my name. i guess some user with admin right is doing something in my back. i am looking for help how to capture the GHOST in development team.


i like to know that any user with admin right can change the file data also change file changed user name.....is that kind of provision is there? i am in huge trouble so any expert in VSS please help me.


our company is not going to change our version control system. so i have to use only VSS. looking for guide line how to work and how to capture the ghost who change my file routine but his name is not showing rather my name is showing instead. thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment