Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Delete file from folder only (not from list)

Hi all,


I've searched a lot and didn't succeed so far, that's why I need your help. In a cloud context, I'm actually creating and uploading files (pdf and/or xml files) "on the go" to sharepoint folders via the SOAP API and this is perfectly working. But in a cloud context, I also need to decomission services which is translated into deleting files into Sharepoint.


That's where it became complicated, because according to the API we cannot delete files if they are not part of a list structure, which is not my case. Is that true ?


The only info I have when trying to delete a file via the SOAP Api is : its name, its folder, and the endpoint where the folder is. So my question remains simple I guess : is this possible ? If so, how to (a link to the SOAP body would be usefull)


Thanks a lot

Regards


Baptiste


No comments:

Post a Comment