Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Design time data not visible for Win8.0 apps on Win 8.1

thank you for confirming this, did this actually get logged as a bug? if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's something I can do to make this work I'd sure like to know.


Unfortuately I cannot update/retarget my app to 8.1, i need to first update the 8.0 version, but I'm doing it blind, because no matter what I try to do, I cannot get any data to show up in my gridview.


Is it possible to simply replace the GridView with a ListView and have the listview lay the items out like a grid? I recall reading somewhere they are interchangeable, but can't find any specific resources telling me how to do it.


last question: is there any place I can track the status of the bug (assuming that's what it is)?


thank you again for your help


josh


No comments:

Post a Comment