Sunday, September 28, 2014

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted). Query execution failed for dataset 'DimUserWorkCentre'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand). The Cube either does not exists or has not been processed

Hi,


I'm having issues with the report created using SSAS cube.



  • An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

    • Query execution failed for dataset 'DimUserWorkCentre'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)

      • The Operator_Performance cube either does not exist or has not been processed.






I have searched through internet and tried all the solutions, but didn't worked for me.


SSRS services running as NETEWORK SERVICE user.


SSRS Execution running as a Different user, which is the login is used to logon ot that server. I have also verified this user has access to database. I'm using Shared DataSource(SSAS Source) for this report.


Can any one please help me.


Thank You,


Praveen.







Praveen



No comments:

Post a Comment