Sunday, September 29, 2013

Getting HTML-code from a source using javascript part 2

That is, I think, just the problem, I do not know how to get to the "innerpage" element through a cascading of javascripts. I had hoped that there would be a simple way (method, property) around this that will fetch me the HTML-source code at the moment I arrived at the "innerpage" I was aiming for, just as the view source does in the webbrowser. In the debugger I can see that an enormous object is build with an amount of levels that even the debugger can hardly handle when I try to find the HTML I need.



Is the answer that you can not extract the HTML-source from the webbrowser in a simple way even when you navigate to the "innerpage" manually (by mouseclicks)? And if so, are there no libraries or tools that facilitates this? I am not unwilling to dive into this stuff, but my time is restricted and for now I am only interested in getting a result instead of weeks of learning, searching and experimenting (educational as it is).



So the question is, can this be done easily somehow or is the only way that of labour and learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment