Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beginner C# expected class, delegates, etc. errors math quiz

Bonnie, thanks for your feedback! you are correct, I am using VS 2012. No typos - I simply have little to no idea what I'm doing! I'm pretty computer literate ( I came up on Commodore and Tandy) but never took the time to learn much beyond BASIC. Now it seems the technology has passed me and I'm looking at going back to school with interest in programming. Just trying to get ahead of the curve a bit, as is my nature. So i'm essentially reading tutorials, cutting and pasting, and then trying to modify to see how pieces interact. I'm thinking I just took on too complex of a lesson too soon and there are too many problems for me to understand at once - if that makes sense... I barely understand the rules for Class, struct, delegates, etc, and really am still learning how the layout should be, as in how namespace, class, subclass relate to one another. Sooooo......any and all help I get here is highly appreciated. Just know you guys will help me look really smart when I'm in class with all the young bucks lol

No comments:

Post a Comment