seppiku --- My son used to do the martial arts stuff for awhile. His master even let him teach some of the classes. I assume that your "name", seppiku (and your avatar) are somehow martial arts related?
I'm not very good at recommending sources for learning. I've never really compiled a list. My blog isn't all that bad, there's quite a bit of material aimed at the beginner/novice (but not all of it). But, my posts are not in any kind of logical order, so finding something specific means doing a search. Oh well ...
I've not really done any Java, a little javascript or JQuery in a web app that I've "inherited" for maintenance (and I'm really not a web developer, so I don't particularly like it. It's a different paradigm, that's for sure). I've stuck with C# for almost 12 years now and I really love it.
I have never heard of this Greenfoot that you mentioned.
Good luck with those Bob Tabor videos. I haven't heard of those either, but if you're happy with them, then keep it up. I think learning through watching videos is a good way to go.
~~Bonnie Berent DeWitt [C# MVP]
http://geek-goddess-bonnie.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment