Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beginner C# expected class, delegates, etc. errors math quiz

Ok...so I took my time and went through the prog and fixed my mistakes line by line, using ThankfulHeart's work as a guide. Success! No errors, and the prog loaded fine. Only things left are to fix timer, make sure start button is attached to putting the random numbers in place, and figure out how to get it to calculate the score at the end. Prob gonna play with the graphics a little more too to make it a little more modern, but that's way off still. Thanks for the help so far and I'll post my updated code once I get the changes implemented.


Also, if anybody happens to read this trying to learn from my mistakes, my biggest mistake here was definitely curly brace placement. Fixing those errors one at a time helped me see how the structure of the program had to bbe organized, so hopefully I avoid too many more lessons like that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment