Hi everyone,
I am getting problem in detecting the scanner attached to my tablet in USB COM mode. I have used the 'GetDefaultAsync' method of the scanner class of PointOfService, for getting first available barcode scanner device but the method is returning null.
However in control panel, in devices and printers option I m able to get scanner under "Unspecified Device".
I am using HP Elite Pad 900 with with OS windows 8.1 and creating a windows 8.1 metro app. My scanner device is an HP retail jacket with scanner integrated to it. My scanner specification shows support for OPOS, so i have installed OPOS driver on my tablet. The sample application provided with OPOS driver is able to detect the scanner, claim the scanner and scan the barcode also.
But using my metro app, I am not able to get the scanner from GetDefaultAsync.
Please provide some solutions for the same ... let me know if it is possible or not to detect the scanner in USB COM Mode and the category of scanner is Unspecified Device.
Very impressive, I reckon that I gained a lot from this. It might also be somehow helpful for my problems like generate barcode infopath 2010 c# code behind
ReplyDelete