Saturday, September 28, 2013

Deploying Windows Store Apps From VS2012 to my machine crashes with System.AccessViolationException

Hi,


For some reason I cannot deploy windows store apps to my local machine without crashing VS2012 (update 3). The deploy looks like it has actual worked as the app is available on the metro screen and actually runs. But with the deploy crashing it's making it impossible to develop, and debugging is a complete non - starter.


I've tried various things, running VS with resetaddin and also in safemode (which won't even load a Windows Store App).


I can't even create a basic out of the box app using the templates and deploy that without VS crashing.


My windows 8 version is Version 6.2 (Build 9200) (Debug) from which I installed from MSDN. I really don't want to have to install windows again.


Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment