Thursday, July 31, 2014

How to get clients connected in WMS publishing point on windows server 2008 with c# coding.

Sorry to bother anyone about this question.


Can anyone knows how to retrieve amount of client connection to Windows Media Server in real time same as WMS does on server console by c# programming ?


I got logfiles of WMS in system32 directory for details but it must be off-line of all connections which will able to get those informations for doing anything,but in this case I want real time client connection at online when a client connects to WMS that I will get amout of that client also.




I have tried to search Windows Media Service SDK to develop this on my Windows 7 OS,but I did not find that really.


Can anyone knows this,please ?


Regards,


BigBerm



No comments:

Post a Comment