Thursday, July 31, 2014

IndexerOption in QueryOptions class is not working

Hi Balaji,


I can understand your question, but I can't reproduce the issue. UseIndexerWhenAvailable gave me a correct result.


I have 12 files in my Picture library among them I got only 4 Images contains "12" in the name, I set my UserSearchFilter as "12" and I got a correct amount.


By the way Advanced Query Syntax (AQS) does not only filter for name but also filter for other properties for instance height, width, tag and etc, you may need to see if your files contains "hello" in somewhere.


--James




<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>

Thanks

MSDN Community Support



Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.


No comments:

Post a Comment