Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Send data from user input to XML

Hi Matt,


I was able to get it to partially work by doing the following for example:



private string _userNotes;

public string UserNotes
{
string email = UserInformation.GetDisplayNameAsync(); //Get user email address
get{ return "" + "Test Info" + "Test Test Test" + email + _userNotes; }

set{ _userNotes = value; }
}

The problem I get is that whatever user information I get does not show up. Instead I get SystemObject.... error when it runs. Also everytime I run the app there seems to be a loop or something cause the information to repeat. So instead of one instance of the return string displaying in the textbox everytime I run another return string is added to the top of the previous and so on...


Any ideas on how to fix those?


No comments:

Post a Comment