Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lightswitch Issue - Only Using Admin account Express DB can be started

I have created a Lightswitch application that provides quick UI for master tables in SQL DB. Lightswitch deployment created a local SQL Express database as per the deployment. I had lots of trouble making deployment successful. During deployment I have added myself as Lightswitch Admin.


Finally I added my collegues as well in Admin role using Security Module provided within UI.


Now my problem is whenever app pool is recycled, I must login to server using my account and access the application which it seems starts this local DB within SQL Epxress. Only after that other users can access this app remotely.


What is missing? I dont want this dependency on me and would like to have app always available irresepective of who accesses it first after recyle.




Prasad


No comments:

Post a Comment